I love to watch green onions grow everyday. I am always amazed how strong they are and they can add unique taste to cooking.
Here are the steps for growing green onions forever! No need to buy more from grocery stores any more and they are organic at home 🙂
- Get a planter and organic soil
2. Fill soil into the planter
3. Place green onions that already have their roots grown under water for about one week. Please check Part 1 instruction here about growing green onions under water.
4. Separate green onions about 2 inches. Finish planting
5. Pour water every morning. For cooking, keep cutting the green side from the top and leave 2 inches from the bottom for them to keep growing 🙂