Now is time to connect all sensors. Let’s get hands dirty and start soldering on prototype board.
Recap from last time:
- Define Arduino Micro Pinout
2. LCD Display to microcontroller
- LCD Display from SunFounder at Amazon SunFounder IIC I2C TWI Serial 2004 20×4 LCD Module Shield
- I2C, 5V, and GND
3. Light Sensor Module
- Digital Light Intensity Photosensitive Sensor Module
- Analog Pin, VCC, Digital, GND
4. Moisture Sensor
- DFROBOT Gravity: Analog Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor- Corrosion Resistant
- Analog, VCC, and GND pins
5. Pressure, Temp + Humidity Sensor
6. Prototype Board
- I like using un-used resistors to run wires on prototype board because I can hold it with the resistor while soldering – wire gets hot!!!
- When soldering male headers, use 2-pin jumpers to hold it to avoid heat.
- Time to hook up with PC and power on
- Start Programming and test the sensors individually