I am slowly building a home lab after we moved to a house. I am decorating and organizing the office space to switch between work and hobby areas efficiently.
Let’s do a home lab tour.
- Ver 2: Switched to 38-inch LG Monitor (Amazon Link). CalDigit TS3 (Amazon Link) works well between work and personal computers. It also works well with Windows computers and Apple Macbook Pro with one Thunderbolt cable.
- Ver 1: Two 24-inch monitors: I tried 19-inch, 24-inch, and 32-inch monitors. I found that the 24-inch dual monitors work best for me.
I like myself surrounded by ducks from all over the world.
After trying many embedded computer systems, I am now sticking to Raspberry Pi because the performance is now good enough to even develop a lot of things just with Pi.
- Raspberry Pi 4
- Raspberry Pi 400
- Raspberry Pi IO board
Micro-controller Development Boards
- Infineon Platform2Go XMC4200
- Product Link: Infineon MCU weblink
- STEMTera Breadboard: 100% Arduino UNO Compatible